Tuesday, June 30, 2009

1 and 2nd day of skool....

Ok lah can tahan..... but still hate the part of HOMEWORK!!... the worst part is that that TEO, gave us Homework... but lucky it was juz a question, on the first day of skool. today nothing much happen exp. the part when me older brother scolded me younger brother cause he played his PSP with Chocolate nuttella bread spread. now the whole buttons is fill with chocolate, OMG...
but still...
!! I SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN SCHOOL A WHILE LONGER !!
my bro is so like ***** type i can say his has mental problems... nearly XIAO type... i know that i should not HATE him that much, but his emotional control is so unstable... darn ass Bitch... He think he wat? the boss is it... GO HELL!!!!!. now want to study no mood... i am soooooooooo not going to meet him ever again when i grow up!!! I had Enough... Juz because he angry, he shouts on top of his lungs... GO and die! I also can who cannot? but i chose not to. nvm juz need to survive another 2 years and he'll be in NS!! and i can monopoly the whole room, all to my self!!! and maybe invite my friends tooo and study in my room... I Hate HIM Still

Posted by This is Fadly at 6:42:00 PM