Sunday, June 7, 2009
Feel like....
Lately, I juz got these feeling, and it is like mixed... weird sensation, and like the more you control the feeling, it juz gets worst. Its like you are happy and high, as well as you feel sad, miserable, guilty at the same time... and you don't know weather to go this way or the other, stuck in the middle. And it is worst when the both feeling are at the end of the other sides.Sometimes i wonder if anyone had also gone through the same "emotional rush" like me before... Well i juz cant kept thinking "why it happen".
I know that i must suppress the weird feeling, but sometimes, i juz feel that i, alone cannot stand the immense pressure. Even though i know its best to talk to someone, but i found that being alone is better to calm the feeling down. Each day i am passing by, its like a battle ground. My mind is like fighting... non-stop. I feel tired each time i reach home, although sometimes there is nothing much in school on that day. My mom said this to me lot of times and i wonder if i am one... she said," Fadly, you think that you are "superman"? Even holiday also got acctivities!!". I ... juz feel hopeless sometime, however i must do what must be done... even though i know it will hurt the person feeling and mine. As a leader, i know there will be sacrifices...i must be strong, but i juz cant seem to do it alone... and sometimes i juz feel sick... Following dumb rules and orders.
I always hope for the best and do my best but i juz cannot stand people who only demands, they do not even know what i am going through or don't even know how to do.... Really this people need me to BLAST at them... i'm sorry... but this is my attitute, When i am pissed either i walk off or i BLAST at them. I can be patient but if you were to go over it... See what Happens... KEE YAN and Amirul has tasted part of it only, and there is more where that came from...I am confuzed and stuck...........................................................................................................
Posted by This is Fadly at 11:44:00 PM