Friday, August 14, 2009
Thoughts in my mind
These are just many of the many things running in my mind...
1)If you chose it that way, i have no other choice...
2)at least a 25, pls...
3)sick, must i even...
4)What if...
5)FUCK your bloody darn bitch ass swine and uncivilized attitude
6)bloody hell, tests next week...
7)Should I or should I not?
8)I'll be happy if i got more than 25
9)Will you?
10)I think i'll do some thing to cheer her up
11)Why should i be the one that is super buzy in the family?
12)What shall i have for breakfast tomorrow?
13)Did you?
14)i really hate, hate, hate you!!!
15)When will that day come?
16)Why that newton guy get soo smart after an apple drop on his Head?
17)why must there be Physics??
18)need some time, alone...
19)Why keep the memories of the past, it over, there is nothing you could do about it...
20)Chances....???
21)do you really think so?
22)why should i even say
23)Life is soo unfair...
24)There is ups and downs
25)why must i even think of it...
26)I prefer to bottle up all my feelings, as i see no point to tell the rest. they cant do anything about it. so insignificant...
27)I find it pointless to do duty when during examination period.
28)Would really like to travel back time.
29)If i find it pointless, i'll ignore...
30)why i can't even remember any on my childhood...
31)I don't even think that i have a childhood, the time of all classic games, childish laughter...
32)will I?
33)Can I?
34)why people get obsess?...
35)too tired
36)the first person to sue to court will be the photographer for our class photo
37)Is she alright?
39)I wonder....
40)what if i were to have telekinetic an telepathic abilities, would'en it be soo cool??
41)Why time passes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast?
42)Freedom?? wats the true meaning?
43) experiences... will it benefit me?
44)am i happy with what i have?
45)i think that i took alot for granted...
46)i write soo much already???
47)I think that i'll hire personal assistants
48)i will grow my hair long
49)Most of my dreams are like De Ja Vu...
50) will i repeat my same mistake again???
Posted by This is Fadly at 9:35:00 PM
Navigations
Archives
Credits