Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Latest Updates...
Latest Updates...
- I'll be away for a while cause i need to concentrate on EOY...
- GOOD LUCK PEOPLE FOR EOY!!!!
- MY POSTS WILL BE SHORT AND SWEET...
- and stright foreward...
- Mrs Hon keep wearing purple lately
- Today is JIE YI's BIRTHDAY!!!
- Someone lost money again
- Things are getting better... exp for some
- Noticed tonnes of things about people
- Trying to practice Conversation Skills when i talk to people...
- Jie Yi started the "mole" trend
- JJ's voice really starting to break up
- MT class was Fun
- Not much free time left
- Quoted from JJ "GOOD FRIENDS ARE LIKE BRAS"... lol
- PRACticing Appropriate ENGLISH words in the correct form
- will be stright-foreward... and Square
-------------------------///---------------------------
Next...
ummm.....
SCROLL DOWN
Message For.... from Fadly
Those who want to leave me a message, there is a tag board on your right...
Old Buddies ---- We should hang out after examinations
Kee yan ---- GOOD LUCK FOR EOY!! And juz to tell you, no king size bed... Max is a queen bed from 2 single beds
Amirul.H ---- GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!
Ivan C.M.H ---- Sorry lah, can't come i see if i can sort out with MDM mas
Nasrul-HULK ---- I think that the culprit is someone who Know our class very well
Cheng Yee ---- Up for Ice-Kachang again? and don't forget our P.group outing
Le Xuan ---- GOOD LUCK!!!
Aini ---- don't think too much
Benjamin ----- can give your link again, pls
Hakim.S ------ Youre welcome...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SPECIAL MESSAGE To MR SOMEONE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Dear Mr SOMEONE...
I don't think that you notice, but to tell you the truth, I Reall, REALLY think that you are an ASS...
AND not only that, You are totally "thick-skinned" person i had ever met.
Frankly Speaking, when i visited your house, my purpose for the visit is to ask forgiveness and to start afresh... but your actions, made me more "unforgiven" than ever. Well i tot by doing 1 of your favor is enough to forget everything... but NOPE IT did not...You think I can't play your "friendly" game of yours is it? Well i Can tell you this, I can do Much WORST than you did to me. I Had been hidding all my anger about you.
TEll you WHAT, I still can give you your very, very last CHANCE. And if you screw it, IT OVER between us.
But Really...
I HAD NEVER MET SOMEONE LIKE YOU...
Posted by This is Fadly at 10:10:00 PM
Navigations
Archives
Credits