Saturday, April 3, 2010
Long time....
Time Flies...
A few things i want to share...
- Lithuania-Singapore Pen Pal Program
- Achievements....
- bla bla bla..
1. Lithuania-Singapore Pen Pal Program...
Well i guess that i'm one of the lucky few....
Her name is Jolita...
I wrote this to her
Dear Jolita,
How are you? I guess that this is my first mail to you...
Let me introduce my-self.
My name is Fadly and I'll be turning 16 this coming December. I'm from Singapore. Currently I'm studying in Juying Secondary School. I'm a School Prefect as well a Band Major of the school. I play mainly the Bb clarinet, as well as the Piccolo, Flute and Saxophone.My favorite colours are blue, white, brown and red. I Love to go for an adventure, taking photos, night cycling and playing the instrument...
I don't have a favorite dish, but i do have a favorite dessert... its called "Ice-Kachang". Its a dessert made out of crushed ice and sweet syrup of different flavor. A the base of the bowl, there are red beans, grass-jelly, agar-agar (a type of Jelly), corn and many other ingredients. I Love it because its colourful and make me happy every time I have a bowl of it. Every scoop is like a surprise, as you never know what you may get. What about yours?
I really like to hear from you soon and hope we could be pen-pals =]
Signing off

and She replied this...
Nice to meet you Fadly;D
I'm fine,how are you? I did not espect your latter :D but is very cute. In the March month I celebrates 17 birthday. I'm from Lithuania. Curenntly I'm studying in Meškuičiai Secondary School.I'm very like to dance;D I dancing hip-hop , lindi-hop and more. I like sport games: volleyball,basketball. And my favorite hobby is:spend my time with fiends;D My favorite colours are: blue, green, white, brown and purple. I also love to go for an adventure, taking photos:D
I have a lot off favorite dessert:D I love apple pie, ice cream,and more...I want to send a apple pie recipe
First you must have this ingredients:
1. 6 eggs
2. 2 cup white sugar
3. 2 cup flour
4. 5 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
5. cinnamon
Directions:
First you beat up eggs with white sugar, then you put four into a bowl and mixed everything together. Then into a baking tin you put your apple and them you must affix white sugar and cinnamon. And finally on top you pour paste. You bake it about 35 minute. :D
Delicious
In my mind... what the hell an i suppose to write back?
so i replied this...
Dear Jolita,
Nice to hear from you. I'll try your recipe for the apple pie that you sent to me. Anyway, sorry for the very late reply. My schedule this few days are quite tight. I don't get to turn on my computer as regular like I used to.
Guess What...
Recently my school organised the 15th annual cross-country event. The boys had to run 4.8km and for the girls, 3.2km. I was enthusiastic and was determined to clench the first position for the H&F category. But sadly, I finish 3rd

... well at least its a good run...
How about you?
Your pen-pal
Fadly =>
So ya...
waited and waited for a reply....
I'm sorry too becouse I write you very late, but I don't have so much time.
I think is good, you finish 3rd. In March 20day I was in Portugal. This trip was fantastic. We was five days:) Portugal is very beautiful country:D
And once again, i had to crack my brains up again...
What the hell am i suppose to reply...
So this is what i replied her....
Dear Jolita,
You went to Portugal?! I had always wanted to go there! How was is? =D
Well recently, my school organised it 15th Annual Sports Day. It was held on the 1st of April, at the nearest public stadium.
In my school, there are 4 "houses" namely, Everest, Rockies, Atlas and Andes. All the students in the school are assigned to the different houses ever since they are administered to the school. I'm in Everest house. There are different events held on that day, mostly relay races and some individual events. There is also a Mass Dance Competition, something like cheer leading competition. And not to forget a Parent/Staff Mixed relay...
I did participate in one of the events, which is the H&F 8x50m relay, and my team clenched 1st position
. This is the 2nd time my house achieve gold for the event! But the real joy came when the emcees announced that Everest is the winning house for this year...
It was a wonderful moment for me as this is my last year in this school.
I did not expect time flies soo fast, its like a blink of an eye, here i am...
In a matter of 3 weeks time, I'll be stepping down from my post as Band Major as well as the Exco Prefect...
And the start of serious work, as I will be taking my MAJOR examinations...
Your pen-pal
Fadly =>
and she have not reply yet...
cause i juz sent this... (on 3 April)
Its irritating if someone don't know how to continue a story... and by the way, the messages above are taken fresh from my inbox...
Still waiting...
getting bored....
lalalalalalala~~~...
NEXT!!!!
2.Acievements....
This is my 4th and last year of my Secondary School Education...
I looked back of all the acievements that i had made... for the last 3 years...
and hey...
although it not much its something and its an improvement from nothing to something....
...
Abit proud of what I did achieved in the short 3 years...
and some regrets in some form or another...
lalalalala~~~~
3. Bla Bla Bla Bla
i don't know what to post already other then complains of e-learning...
and some Teachers...
TALKING about teachers....
Haio... alot of stuff can talk about it...
- Some teacher do thing for a reason but never tell why they do it
- Minorities(esp. new commers) see only one side of the pupils
- Hear the wrong gossip
- Assholes
- The wise ones
- Teddy bears
- Multiple sided
- Never hear the full story
- Choose the wrong people
- Don't know what they are doing
- Do things for the sake of doing it
and a long long long long long long long long list to go...
Frankly Speaking;
no offence cause this is what i personally feel, It is random, can be a person or even a group...
if you don't like it dont read it nor even look at it...
- He does not even know his people
- If this is the way he is going to command the people, sorry, i'll not back you up.
- You're the first in my list of the most hated teacher of my school life
- You're intentions are good, but the way you are doing it is wrong
- If you are going to short list the few people, pls, don't look at your personal favour, cause you are not with them in the long period of time.
- TAKE A CAREFUL LOOK...
- If you cant accept the fact that people are giving you feedback, i can give you a gurentee stamp, that you are going to break down frequently, esp next year.
- I dont think that you, your-self, could play well either... pls listen, you want to choose the sec 3? HELLO! there are like many sec 1s and more then enough sec2... It will be hard if you were to choose a sec 3 to change like a snap of a finger.
- I hate the fact that i have to pretend that you and me are "OK", but a matter of fact I HATE you and I'll never forgive you.
- You can shout all you want, the less respect you'll get.
- The good remain Good the bad remain Horrible...
- I think that you have to do a good look at the people you once choose them.
- If you Dont Trust me never mind, I also dont care.
- Stories after stories, kind enough to have a second chance
- I SWEAR that if anything happens, I'll never ever want to come back... I see first...
Well i guess that is all have to vantilate...
Posted by This is Fadly at 11:25:00 PM