Sunday, May 30, 2010

MT O' Level... tomorrow....

WOW....

It was like yesterday was CCA recognition... the day before was January...

Time really flies fast....

and like tomorrow is already my Malay paper...

I juz want it to get over with it... and concentrate on the rest of the subjects...
Well to be frank... I am quite worried for tomorrow's paper. but at the same time, calm yet anxious cause pressure is rising by the minute... i think i'll go for a short walk to the pasa malam near my house, to chill for a while....

finished watching Discovery Channel; About the origin of the SAHARA DESERT...
I was fascinated by the skills of a geologist, as well as the mysteries of the desert itself...
I mean... A geologist could identify a rock by looking at it as will as the formation of certain rock formations in  Africa as well as South America.

and conclude that the Sahara Desert was in fact was covered by sea once.......

ok...i gtg.... muax to you all

Posted by This is Fadly at 9:58:00 PM