Thursday, October 28, 2010
...
It has been quite sometime that I heard your voice saying 'hi'
Nor ever our path crossed each other for quite a while
I really do miss your laughter and your big smile
I felt that we are separated by boundaries and miles...
I know that I'm doing my papers now
I really wish one day, we could hang out in town
With all our friends that we had found
Cause rite now, you could only see me with this perpetual frown
I noticed that we are distancing from each other
Is it because we did not spend much time together?
I'll understand if this is the reason or another,
If not, I really do wonder...
I kept quiet about my feelings from you for all this time
But i realized that you don't understand my silence and sign
If you didn't' understand, that's fine...
Sometimes I asked myself if I had found a true friend of mine...
I don't want this friendship to come to a point of ending
Like you said to me last April that this was just the beginning
Apologize me if you hold a grudge against me after reading
but I just can't help myself thinking and asking...
Cause I really do care about you
and everything that you do.
You do know that I'm leaving too
and the only thing I'll foreword is the fond memories of me and you...
Posted by This is Fadly at 12:35:00 AM