Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LALALA...

I feel that i had done alot of weird things ever since I got my first job... LOLs

Other than teaching the children and sort of stuff...
I met new people, who are able to make me go crazy in 0.5 seconds.
Learned new knowledge; about Early Childhood Development and Education and sort of stuff...

I too experience new challenges and felt thing that I had never felt before.
I learned more about myself, and this is what I am now...

And i met someone, who i could i say, really respect the person...
New friends that has a lot in common...

Soo many things... just in 2 months...

Not to mention the 10 different SEASONS. Surely that was an eye-opener.
Got into situations where I've became the middle man.
or situations where I was dragged into the middle of the action...
But still...

<3 <3 <3 <3 them all...

Posted by This is Fadly at 12:47:00 AM